Lots of people try ...
Printable View
Lots of people try ...
Waa..I was all excited and I opened your magelo and your song doesn't play for meee..that sucks lol..Solin had that problem too. =/
On another note here's the magelo for my salty little snackfood...I mean my chanter. [img]wink.gif[/img]
Tatore -> http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=1296391
ya no kidding gonna need some help with it cause i dont know anything about it =( and i have such a good song to
On a totally random note.
http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a249/Kerrir/Epic.jpg
Special thanks to Bloodfrenzy, Denel, Bot of sin, PD, CTV, LDK and GM Ruchy, and Kamicolox (Retired [img]frown.gif[/img] )
That is by far the gayest looking thing I've ever seen Ker, way to totally derail the thread again.
Correction, the most pissed off gayest looking thing =P
x_x I missed your final fight?
Grats!
what fight? nice picture kerr hehe might have to figure out how you did that and then when i finish epic do that with solin =P
Hes just using /salute I think. On another note I don't think you would have wanted to be around Ker's 1.5 fight. There were ubers around and Ker was invited to go along by the sole fact that I know Denel. Man his guild was getting pissed waiting for Ker and he almost missed it by like 30 seconds. I don't think they wanted to babysit anyone else at that point. Either way its still gay looking as hell, makes me want my 1.5 now though.
Lol yeah ... stupid account expiring in the worst moment possible.